TV Home Gateway

Linlin

Administrator
Staff member
Recently I was looking for some cheaper IPTV home gateway you can use outside of your home network or share the content with your friends.

The revolutionary Android Home Gateway with an integrated chipset Orly STiH412 SoC by the STMicrosystems enables streaming and transcoding 4 channels in real time to home smart devices (tablets, smartphones, etc.). The Antik´s device with a multi-tuner DVB-T/T2, DVB-C and DVB-S2 is characterized by an extreme performance needed for the multiscreen experience.

KEY FEATURES
Broadcasting OTT internet content HEVC L 5.1 (H.265)
Multiscreen simultaneous HD multimedia streaming
Transcode and transrate 4 channels in real time
Powered by Linux or Android operating system
7500 / 10000 DMIPS
Networking of media throughout the home via standards such as DLNA or RVU
HDMI input

http://www.antiktech.com/en/iptv-stbs-brmobile-apps/set-top-box---iptv-stbs-/tv-home-gateway

These products are not for consumers. So, no, you just can't go and buy it and think it would work in your home.
Just checked with them myself and they confirmed, so where in the world did you try it out and it had worked?

This kind of hardware really simplify the setup of your media streamer, I have made mine using a lot of expensive devices ..

Sources:
HDHomeRun ( ATSC/DVB-C ) (LAN/UDP OUTPUT)
VU+ ( DVB/S2 & DVB/T ) (LAN/TCP OUTPUT)
Tiernan TDR6 (ASI OUTPUT)
DVB Master FD PCI CARD (ASI OUTPUT)
Modulator:
Scientific Atlanta D9477 QAM Modulator
Front End:
TVHeadend / KODI + VU+ PVR Addon

Another good example is nessieDVB

Forgot to mention some software alternatives to use with different sources as stream server,
DVB-Link (windows)
vTuner (linux)
DVBlast (linux/from VLC creators)